Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The musings of my heart are beating at a highly irregular beat.
A heart murmur out of the ordinary, can hardly stay in my seat.
That 80 beats per minute guideline
Is undefined in my time,
My heart is racing when it's at rest
Muscles tight, heavy chest.
And then sometimes it's slower than usual
Never want to be too quick to go
Away from the source
That has replaced my fear of failing
For the hunger of sailing
To the top of my potential
Pen to paper is essential.
But my pen is no longer a necessity
I trade it for the typing of my keypad,
stroking so rapidly
Carpel-tunnel in the making.
My hands do the talking for me,
It's seems this is the gift that so burns in me,
Churning in me,
Awaiting the harvest after planting season me,
My hands do the beating for me
Explains why my heartbeat is beating rapidly.
Hand to heart, heart to hand.
God to man,
Here I am.

No comments: